In SQA we are looking for Automation Leader, the main challenge of our Leader is to encourage his team to achieve great results and to create relationships of trust with the client.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead a work team and measure their performance.
- You must manage the Software Quality assurance.
- Execute tests cases and report results.
- Conduct audits and analyze findings to develop appropriate corrective action recommendations.
- Prepare project reports, with progress.
- Verify that the standards set by the client are achieved.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field.
- Knowledge of Selenium, UFT, Jmeter, Rest Assured, SoapUI Cucumber o Appium.
- Knowledge of Jenkins, TeamCity y Bamboo.
- 3+ years of experience software testing role.
- Knowledge of DevOps and experience implement it